Tuesday, June 5, 2012

27 Days of Believing...........Love in Action

Love in action
when we love the world as Jesus did then his mission to us is accomplished
  • come to dinner with me Zacheus
  • woman at the well received living water



  • woman with the issue was healed

  • man at Bethesda, clinically depressed at the well for 32 years
  • raising of Lazarus  Jesus wept

  • the children came to him
  • wedding wine was reproduced at His first miracle for the happy couple
  • put the ear back when Peter cut it off
  • washing their feet-being a servant
  • feeding the thousands
  • the death on the cross and rising again
  • Philippians 1:35- Thankfulness for all the prayers, He hears everyone of our prayers

  • Isaiah 55:11

    King James Version (KJV)
    11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    THE GOLDEN RULE: do to one another as you would do to yourself!
This list is so incomplete, please comment and leave more ways that Jesus showed his love for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment