Wednesday, June 6, 2012

26 Days of Believing--Communion

It is amazing!  I have 15 minutes and have not thought of anything to write yet!! i look at these horses and think how they think when they are friends with a human, they listen and obey, but know the difference between a good and a mean person.
I am baking bread this morning and just popped it into the oven and my thoughts were how thankful i am for bread!-the kind i eat that fills my stomach when i am hungry, and the Bread-Jesus is the bread that fills my life when i am lonely! The Life of my soul.... and the Bread-the Word that gives us hope and guidelines.

Communion

And so we  eat the Bread which is part of his body that gives us life, we devour its words and find grace to continue our life, we drink and go thru life to forgive and give grace to others as He did, We wash the feet and be a servant to uplift and bless  and obtain the blessing the Spirit on earth here gives to each of us.

The Water
The Bread
The Blood

will continue this evening.......

John 6:48-58
I am the bread of life.  Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.  This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat of and not die.  I am the living bread which came down from heaven; if any one eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread which I shall give for the life of the world is my flesh.  The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, "how can this man give us his flesh to eat?"  So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life in you;  he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.  For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.  He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him.  This is the bread which came down from heaven, not such as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever."

I Corinthians 5:7
Cleanse out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, as you really are unleavened.  For Christ, our paschal lamb, has been sacrificed.

Matthew 26:26-28
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is my body."  And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, "Drink of it, all of you; for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."


No comments:

Post a Comment